The 7 core values of Riverdale:
1. We Value Biblical Truth (2 Timothy 3:15-17) We are committed to teaching/preaching the Bible and applying its truth to everyday life. We desire to see knowledge (understanding biblical facts) equally balanced with wisdom (living out biblical truths).
2. We Value Consistent Prayer (Romans 12:12) We are committed to faithfully maintaining the habit of prayer both individually and corporately. We desire to grow in our relationship with God by communicating with Him, which can be done through prayer.
3. We Value Heartfelt Worship (Psalm 34:3) We are committed to exalting and magnifying God in every area of life, especially in our church services. We desire to enlarge our vision of who God is as we worship through prayer, study, giving, fellowship, and music.
4. We Value Christ-Like Character (Romans 8:28-29) We are committed to molding ourselves into Christ-likeness in order to live, minister, and serve in the way He wants us to. We desire to develop Christ-imitators who in turn develop more Christ-imitators.
5. We Value Joyful Service (1 Peter 4:7-11) We are committed to understanding, developing, and administering a believer’s spiritual gifts for the sole purpose of church service. We desire to challenge each person to willingly roll up their sleeves and serve in order to encourage the family of Christ.
6. We Value Authentic Friendships (Proverbs 27:17) We are committed to developing, strengthening, and maintaining genuine and godly relationships. We desire to see people who support, challenge, and encourage one another in their walk with God.
7. We Value True Excellence (Colossians 3:23) We are committed to providing excellence in heartfelt worship and biblical training for the sole purpose of developing effective leaders. We desire to provide quality services in order to encourage each person to pursue optimum quality in all they do.